United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 AUDI RS6

Garage List
2023 Audi RS6 Avant  [0.00]
BMW M2 Competition   [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 M3  [9.52]
Bumping this post. I will have to agree with most of the members here. BMW of Austin is just an all round great dealership to deal with. Next time I'm in, I'll take some pics! **Update - they were kind enough to provide some for us - See below**

Just thought I'd compile a list of things that struck a cord with the limited interaction that I've had so far with the dealership experience and their employees.

My list of Pros:

1. Always greeted with a friendly face, both with sales and service staff.

2. For my 3 visits since owning my car (not for scheduled maintenance), the Service Dep't was able to take me in same day. Couldn't say the same for my previous Audi dealer across the street. Any appointment takes two weeks minimum.

3. All my issues were related to vibrations and sounds that the car made. I always waited, and came out a happy customer since it was always diagnosed and/or fixed. Unheard of.

4. Their waiting area is awesome. You have your choice of sitting in plush, modern black leather sofas in front of their large TV of the main waiting area, roaming around the merchandise area, sitting at dedicated workstations with full access to productivity/internet applications, and grabbing cookies/water/sodas and coffee (with a full-time barista).

5. The restroom facilities - wow. Rivals some of the restrooms in fancy restaurants. Even the towels provided are mini white terry cloths (embroidered with the 'BMW of Austin' logo) individually rolled on a platter.

6. Haven't been to their movie theater yet... (I've heard it's an actual theater) but will next time.

7. Each customer is given a buzzer for when your car's ready. I spent a lot of time browsing some of the new models in an adjacent building knowing that I wasn't wasting time since I was notified the moment that my car was ready.

8. Always can have friendly discussions with the sales team about random car subjects, from the weird things on Jalopnik to cycling in the greater Austin area. No pressure.

9. Zero bills (so far) due to BMW's Ultimate Service program. I thought I'd be hit with a bill when I told them to diagnose a slow leak on my work out RFTs. It so happened there was a nail in my tire. Even though I chose not to replace the tires at the dealership, they charged me no labor cost.

10. On checkout, the SA goes through everything done (and not done) in detail.

11. I got to join in on an M-Club owner's event (M5/M6 debut) a couple weeks back with some M-friends. They treated me just as nicely even though I wasn't an M-owner.

List of Cons:

1. Hmm... the fact that I have to think hard about this. Nothing, yet (and hope it stays that way).

Will update in the future. If you have a chance to stop by, it's highly recommended!

Last edited by Doctor///M; 08-02-2012 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: Added Video
Appreciate 0