View Single Post
      10-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #15
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-FAST View Post
You get what you pay for and it all depends on what you want out of your flight. If it is the start to a very nice holiday then maybe treat yourself to a 'nicer' flight. If you want a 'bus' to a city break then Ryanair are great. Ten of us went to Dublin for a mates stag do and we all flew for a penny there and a penny back. It cost a tenner extra to check bags in (fiver out ward and a fiver back) - A taxi back from town on a sat night costs me just under a tenner! £10.02 to Dublin and back was an absolute bargain. There were no extra costs on that either.

Also used em for my Stag do last year to Spain - cost us about £50 each and was great value.

Planes were clean, staff polite and all flights bang on time.

No complaints at all

Unbelievable....1p! As long as the thing doesn't crash you just cannot go wrong with this! I mean, when you've got off the plane it's happened, the experience is largely behind you. And if you've paid just 1p, you've got a whole load more cash for the extremely expensive Dublin pubs!!!

A tenner for bags...shame on you! What was wrong with what you were wearing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiKkBaSs View Post
My dad only lets us fly Emirates...have no complaints with them. Feels awesome. Flew "normal" (standard class?) to Canada once and leg room was so shi*. Never again.
Jesus...some of us mere mortals have to make do with cattle class!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
Fly with the peasants!!! No way!!!

I actually looked into flying Upper Class when I went to LA a few weeks back - I looked away very quickly when I learned what the price would be. The 'upgrade' was £6000....YES £6,000 EACH on top of the £600 flight.

Even if I had £1m in the bank, I could think of better ways to spend over 1% of my bank balance! I don't and I didn't!
Appreciate 0