View Single Post
      12-22-2017, 06:04 PM   #452
UK_Nomad
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 E93 325i Cabriolet

Stratstone BMW - Tyneside Silverlink. Either they've been closed for the past 10 days or they've had their phones disconnected !
I've had parts from them before, I normally just pop in and order them, ring a few days later to check they are in stock then drive over and collect them.
For nearly 2 weeks I've been trying to ring them to order inlet gaskets / OFHG etc so I can do the work over the holidays, nobody is even picking the phones up so I've given up. This is the first time my phone ever "rang out", it eventually stopped ringing and showed "Number unobtainable".

LLoyd BMW Newcastle.
I rang them 4pm Wednesday, ordered the parts no problem, got told their usual "next-day" parts delivery might be a delayed as it's Christmas week. Fair enough.
They sent a text 3pm Thursday to say the parts were now in stock, collect anytime.

A mate runs a car repair place a couple of miles from Stratstone Silverlink, I called in to see him today (after a big detour to Lloyds), got told he always gets BMW parts from Lloyds as Stratstone are *****.
Guess where I'm spending my money in future !