04-08-2018, 06:57 PM   #1
Tzu
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i

N54/E90 Custom Vishnu Meth Kit, Downpipes, Brake Booster Hose, Angel Eye LEDs

Afternoon fellas,

The time has come to part out my car. Some of you might remember me from several years ago.

I have for sale:

1. Custom Vishnu Meth Kit - $EDIT OBO NOW $350- Comes with Fast-acting-valve, flow meter, power steering bracket, power steering relocate bracket, trunk mounted 1 Gal tank onto battery cover (fit my E90, not sure if E92 has same cover), relay, hobbs switch, inline 10 micron filter, 2 x 1.0mm nozzles, Vishnu metal charge pipe with bungs, and pump upgraded with compression fittings. Everything that the original Vishnu meth kit came with but added relocate stuff and compression fittings. Comes with two alimunum Howerton Engineering weld-in bungs, two Howerton Engineering silicone elbow bungs (and the install kit for them) and about 10ft of 2mm nylon methanol hose.

2. Replacement vacuum hose for power brakes - $40 - New. This is the hose that everybody breaks because they remove it too much.

3. Active Autowerke Downpipes - $EDIT - NOW $325Used. I had to hammer down some welds because they were touching and rattling when installed, but is obviously not visible when installed. These DPs retain the original hanger for extra support, which I liked. You need DP hardware, I can send you a link for gaskets and bolts can be bought at Princess Auto.

4. MTEC Angel Eye Bulbs - $60

5. SOLD

6. SOLD

Smaller items have to be combined because it's not worth it to travel, unless you meet me in Pickering, or maybe by the airport at 3PM on weekdays.

Link to photos. Let me know if you want any additional photos of anything.
View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Cheers

Edit: PM is the best way to contact me as I don't get emails for thread replies, only PMs.

Last edited by Tzu; 05-03-2019 at 07:32 AM..
Appreciate 0