Jamie_E92
Captain
Rep
Drives: Phoenix yellow e92 325d

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
Yeah, when I first got my dash cam I left it on whilst it was in at Arden bmw & when I watched it back I wasn't impressed, they didn't thrash it about but it did spend 6 hrs sat in their car park, when they finally bothered to look at it, bearing in mind they insisted that I dropped the car off before they closed the day before so they could check it from cold. The guy started it, spent 15 minutes under the bonnet then walked off leaving the car running for 30 minutes, when he went back to it another tec walked up to him & said, a 335i the other tech says yeah, first tech then says, you have to be a certain type of customer to own one of them. To which they both have a good laugh. A further few minutes under the bonnet then he's done, bonnet closes and car is driven out & parked up.
By 4pm I hadn't heard from them so I give them a call & am told my car is still being worked on & they will call me when it's done.
5.30pm I call them again & after 7 minutes on hold am told my cars ready to pick up.
Upon arrival am told they suspect faulty injectors & need to book the car in for 2 days for investigative work at a cost of £260 + VAT. I say I will give them a call to arrange booking it in, pay them £120 for the work they'd done.
Watched the footage back & haven't been back for work there again.
Gave me the hump for ages hence now I switch it off.
he's right tho, you have to be a bit special to buy a 335i , especially an n54
Appreciate 1