10-14-2007, 12:10 PM   #100
manish
M-Sport-MAD
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320d mSPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
When's the Sony Ericsson K850 coming out??!! And how much would it be offline? (nudge nudge wink wink...?!)
they are out now and available on o2 and tmobile (new contracts and upgrades) but not available offline yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk View Post
Is there any chance whatsoever, of you being able to set-up a mobile phone/contract group-buy for the UK members, Manish, possibly involving the upcoming iPhone?

Really, I'm being serious!

BTW- welcome to the forum!

Viv
hi vivek,
the iPhone will be available from the 9th of nov... 6pm onwards...
im not sure yet on how they are going to set up for a company or corporate purchase, so no promises yet...
if we were to setup a company lead, for e90post, i would need registration info, etc etc.
and besides, apple are governing the costs this time, regardless of the number of units we purchase from them, unfortunately there are going to be
NO discounts...

but in due course i will get some more info and let you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob mushroom View Post
Second this idea - (though I know discounts will be hard to come by on the i-phone)
sorry mate, there are no discounts whatsoever with this one, we won't be getting any employee discount on this product either.. which sucks...
but to give you all an idea, shh...
its going to be £269, for the handset + £35 and above contract, 18m.
and there is no sort of discount or cashback with this.

an alternative is the new nokia n81, sony w910i and w960i, or the k850i which is quite nice, with semi-touch screen and psp like sub-menu.
its

more details coming soon!

and an arse whooopping 177hp and 350Nm
great diesel power ///M
Appreciate 0