View Single Post
      07-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #12
Aced16
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres View Post
since youre in columbia I would recommend tischer bmw (silver spring) and make sure you let them know not to wash your car
Have an appointment on Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddycane View Post
Dont feel bad, when I had my AMG they scratched one of my rims going through their stupid car wash....big blue mark. I made them repair it but it was never quite right. That was my lesson learned
Yeah, I always pass on the car wash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseto View Post
Welcome to the area! You should consider joining BMWCCA since we're a very active club. Check out our local website in my signature or PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks! I was actually interested in joining when I bought my BMW, but never got around to it. Looks like there is a good following here, so I will check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat@sonictuning View Post
Welcome!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac0908 View Post
Tischer or rockville. Sometimes rockville will have cheaper prices than tischer on parts. Tischer is also a dinan dealer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmodzelewski View Post
you're probably closer to a lot of other fine dealerships but i have always had great experiences with BMW of Towson

on the other hand, have not had any good experiences at PASSPORT BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirantsE90 View Post
I've had great experience at russel bmw which is now Catonsville. They are the only service I've ever been please with and I've been to at least 6 in the midatlantic-tristate
Thanks everyone for the tips, I have an appointment with Silver Spring on Monday morning, I will let you guys know how it goes.