View Single Post
      11-30-2022, 12:59 AM   #70
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The Italian strategy and pitstop execution must improve with '1000 %.

The new Ferrari Team boss whoever it will be , have to re-start with a complete new efficiency training program for the whole pit-crew .
As for the Ferrari strategy : They need a new strategy brain like Hannah Schmitz .
Otherwise Charlie and Carlito will be Ferrari'd again in 2023 ..

BTW : Most think that Hannah is German , but actually she's British.
Her family name is Hannah 'McMillan , Schmitz is her husband's name .

For Bino the whole Ferrari situation wasn't easy , if he wanted to change the clown pitstop execution and pitstop/race strategy , then he had to fire at least half of the Ferrari pit-crew .
And that is what Bino didn't , and that's why he is gone now .
Currently , Ferrari is actually an Italian clown's circus , and I really wonder who can change that in 2023 ....
Ferrari needs a clean house in 2023 , but who will clean the mess up ?

The Bino story is really sad ,It was like a clown's circus with a smile and a tear !
Too bad for the big Italian . He was actually too good-hearted !
Indeed I gathered Hannah married a German chap and I believe they have a kid also, McMillan itself is a very old English surname.

As far as kind hearted Bino is concerned it's now obvious he wasn't quite the perfect all rounder chosen by whoever is in charge and was unaware of the 'too much relax' union in the Ferrari box. Changes ought to have been made to that culture that Bino,like Arrivabene,was reluctant to make.
I'm sure there are many that have put themselves forward for that position but being brawn with diplomacy is a rare commodity.
Appreciate 1