View Single Post
      04-10-2024, 12:31 PM   #11
BB_cuda
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D Msport, 2013 X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnxguy View Post
Low mileage vehicle for the year. What's the asking pricing? If 'stuff' has already fallen off, most of the major issues have been taken care of. VCG isn't a horrible job, just need to take your time and pay attention.
And hope for the best to not break off any screws into the head. I've done 2 and both went fine with no breakage. Do be aware of need to purge air out of the lines coming from fuel rail out to the injectors. Also, check into the combination wrench mod to not break off a little nipple on the fuel injector. 19 mm (if memory serves). You grind off a portion of the top "ear" to give you more clearance. All of these tricks are covered many times on FB group.

I was slow to join the FB group but many of my friends made here went over there and were rarely seen back here. Couple this with several "vendors" (bit not official by e90post admin standards) were banned here. They went over there and were able to freely advertise without fear of not paying the proper fees needed here. i saw the light and went over. Of course, your choice in the matter.
Appreciate 0