View Single Post
      10-11-2015, 05:57 PM   #19
Tom Droze
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i (e92)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy650 View Post
@Tom Droze, how does the dinan sound compared to the PE? Louder? I never really found too many YouTube videos of the dinan. It is quite pricier than the PE though.
I never had the Dinan installed with the stock exhaust manifolds, so I don't have that comparison. With the AFE catted HEADERS the Dinan exhaust was quieter as compared to the PE. From a build quality standpoint there is no comparison the PE muffler wins hands down. I do like the Dinan Y pipe better though. With stock exhaust manifolds I would chose the PE over the Dinan every day of the week.
2012 Jet Black 328i Coupe / ESS Tuning Gen. 2 Supercharger / Evolution Racewerks Oil Cooler / BMS Oil Catch Can / BMW Performance Exhaust with Dinan Y Pipe / Eibach Pro Kit Springs / Koni FSD Shocks / MFactory LSD & Differential Bushings / Performance Rear Trailing Arms / BMW Performance Strut Brace / Stop Tech Slotted Rotors / Hawk HPS 5.0 / SS Brake Lines / Brass Guide Pins / M3 Front Control Arms, 28 MM FSB, Engine Cowl, and DCT Paddle Shifters / Michelin PSS / APEX ARC-8
Appreciate 0