View Single Post
      05-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #7
EliteAutoImports
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 335xi Sport/Nav/Prem

I run a business in which I source vehicles for people at auction. I am located just outside of Saint John, NB but I generally buy cars online from the auctions in Toronto and Montreal.

As a licensed dealer, I have access the Dealer Only auctions in both Canada and the US. I am not a traditional dealer as I charge a flat rate for my service and for the most part do not have a lot full of cars to try to sell. I do pickup interesting cars for my daily drivers and typically drive them for a few months and then put them out for sale, but this only amounts to a few cars in my possession at a time.

This is a new venture for me as I had recently sold my IT Consulting firm in Ontario and moved back to the Maritimes to be closer to family. I am a true automobile enthusiast with a love and passion for cars. This venture provides me with an outlet for this passion.

My service is not for everyone as you really need to know what you are looking for. Also there needs to be an understanding of the auction process to manage expectations as buying from the auction is much different from buying from a dealer lot. That being said, if you understand the details and have the right expectations, I most likely can save you a considerable amount of money on your next vehicle purchase.

I will only engage a client if I feel I can bring significant value for them in what they are looking for. For me it is not worth my time and yours if we can't get mutual success in a transaction. Through the whole process I am completely honest and candid about all aspects of the transaction.

In the end I decided to do this as I am and have been a serial car buyer and have grown tired of the BS involved in buying a car. The back and forth, admin fees, untrustworthiness, etc..... I did this for me and now am offering it to you.

If you are ever interested in having a chat, please feel free to PM me. Again, if you choose to use my service, great. If not, now worries or pressure on my end. I just see myself as your conduit to buying directly from the auctions.

Cheers,

Troy
Appreciate 0