View Single Post
      11-04-2015, 11:19 PM   #97
gangzoom
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E90 335i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanS100 View Post
You're only as good as your last race, I doubt Red Bull find it much consolation knowing that Renault 'USED' to make good engines!
What does that mean??

So Ferrari should have quite F1 ages ago since they haven't been able to win a world champion for years...What about Williams, McLarean, Force India...Infact pretty much every team on the grid apart from the guys winning. For as long as I've followed F1 one team has always been dominant, but nothing lasts forever.

It's not about how you win, it's about how you pick your self up and work back up to the top. Clearly for RedBull they feel they deserve some of kind of special treatment compared to eveyone else. Sadly mouthing off about your partners in the press like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum doesn't help build an image of a grown up and professional buissness.....I have no idea why any engine supplier would want to work with RedBull now, Renualt has been unbelievably quite on the matter, deep down I bet they cannot wait to run a mile.

Reminds me of the behaviour of a certain football manager of a London club, the two even seem to share a common colour. Maybe RedBull will try football next

Last edited by gangzoom; 11-04-2015 at 11:26 PM..
Appreciate 0