04-02-2014, 08:08 AM   #81
Isaiah5411
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego Blue 328i E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorrismm View Post
First of all your car looks Awe+Some. Great Job!

Secondly, thanks so much for the spoiler pics and update. I am very close to ordering one. I really wanted the Alpina but it is pricey around 750-800 unpainted. I am seriously considering just getting this one. emotors has been praised for their quality and service.
Thanks! I was in the same boat. The only rear spoilers for the E93 that turned me on were the M3 style, which I had, or the Alpina, which is pricey, for sure. Then I saw this one. I think you'll be very happy with it. As I've said, the quality of the piece itself, the paint job they did and the fitment were perfect. Amazing bargain. In fact, I wrote to them to praise their product and workmanship and they asked to use these pics on their site. They sounds like genuinely nice guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92_Mack View Post
Car looks good
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph@x-ph.com View Post
Looks Great !!
Thanks!!
"O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires." (Isaiah 54:11)
Appreciate 0