View Single Post
      04-05-2019, 01:32 PM   #1
xXSupa
IG @F30_MPE
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 F30 340i MPE

VANCOUVER: Spring Meet @ Tsawwassen Mills - April 28, 2019

There's a spring meet going on at Tsawwassen Mills on Sunday, April 28 and I wanted to see if anyone here was interested in joining us and rolling down together as a group.

We will be holding a BMW Pre-Meet first in Richmond before cruising down to the main meet together.

Pre-Meet Details:
Location - Silvercity Riverport SW Parking Lot, Richmond, BC
Time - 9:40 AM
Roll out - 10:05 AM

Try to be on time for the Pre-Meet as we usually take pictures then. Pictures from previous years' meets will be posted below. I'll provide more details on the pre-meet and cruise route as we get closer to the date.

As always, since we will be travelling in a large group, please do not speed or drive recklessly. Doing so will bring unwanted attention to us and given the current situation in Vancouver with the car community, it's something we would all rather avoid. Let's keep this an organized and civil meet+cruise.

UPDATE: Here's the route we will be taking. There will be two waiting areas, one after each traffic light basically. For the second waiting area, make sure that we stop AFTER the bus stop and not block the bus stop. Screenshots of route and waiting areas below.

2018 F30 340i | M Performance Edition
Alpine White | Individual Black Merino Leather

Last edited by xXSupa; 04-28-2019 at 01:53 AM..
Appreciate 0