rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by parapaul View Post
I just wanted to publicly thank Tony and all his staff for what was an exceptional meal on Saturday night

I'd never been before, but I'd seen the threads from E90Post christmas meals there. I always think you can tell a lot about a person by the car they drive, and Tony is no exception - it's obvious that the same level of care and the same attention to detail apply equally to his business. The decor is modern, clean and comfortable, and even though it's not a huge place it doesn't feel at all small or cramped, each table had plenty of personal space.

Even though it was a Saturday night, he took the time to come down to say hello in person when we were seated, and again after we'd eaten to make sure our meals had been up to scratch - which of course they were.

And the food - oh my god, the food! Claire had the best Beef Wellington I've ever tasted, I had lobster and it was sensational. Home made, triple cooked chips on the side were a very pleasant addition. Then the chocolate fondant dessert...

Anyone who's in or around London and looking for somewhere to eat, I would recommend the Penny Black without hesitation. Absolutely amazing.

Tony, sincerely, thank you.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
It is a superb place run by a great guy for sure!

Enjoyed the time I went 110%
+1

I'm due to take a client there they soon. Can't bloody wait .
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0