11-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #92
vgame64
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayerischeperformance View Post
car is waiting on its mtech front bumper, new headlight and replacement fender from an incident at VIR

we had a great last race and the Bosch ECU really helped us move up. Without it we werent able to keep up in the straights with the competition.

We will probably take the car to Roebling in december and then we are off to Daytona in january

1) i believe we are pretty close

2) we actually have 330 brakes on the car which are what is required by the series. I believe the rotors on the 330 are just slightly thicker. I will need to check on pads but i believe cobalt friction possibly

3) yes OZ's since we can get then in the required size, they are pretty lightweight and very strong
Awesome news! Thanks for the updates!
Mods: (All OEM) | BMW Performance CF Splitters | BMW Blackline Taillights | BMW Rear Deck Spoiler | BMW Performance Auto Shift Knob and Alcantara Boot | BMW Black Dakota Leather Split Folding Armrest | BMW Euro Fog Light Switch | BMW Style 193M Wheels | BMW Performance Gloss Black Kidney Grills | BMW Front Clear Bra | BMW Performance Steering Wheel (non-elec)
Appreciate 0