c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
When going through my divorce, felt like things were falling apart... what kept my chin up we're talking to friends and just trying not to be alone... and my dog.

Having a someone in the same home that shows you constant affection, super excited to see you just because you woke up in the morning, etc. will do wonders for your mental health.
Divorce is a big bummer. At least for me, I didn’t have any intention of divorce when I married and next thing I know I’m 20 years into a life sucking, soul draining arrangement. All the people I thought were my friends evaporated. And being a man, you get the short stick with everything. So after about three months of coming home to an empty apartment, I decided I wasn’t going to let this affect me and started living how I wanted to live again. It was amazing because once I shifted my outlook and paradigm, I actually started having fun, could focus on work performance, taking care of myself and explore new interests.

It wasn’t long that I found a new woman, despite not looking, who actually was much more suited to one another. We got married shortly after I divorced and have been happily married nine years. I’m sure people wondered what was going on but IDGAF because they sure didn’t about me. Once I realized the reality, I could move on.

Dogs are awesome too. They are loyal, always happy to see you, playful and love you for you and not your bank account.
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50