MrAdams
do a wheelie!!!
Mexico
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 - '72 2002 - '65 Impala

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSSdesignisaLIAR View Post
DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES OR ANYTHING FROM FLOSSdesign aka James located in La Crescenta/Glendale!!!

Clearly your time was not "Wasted", for you to go make a profile and troll his threads means you have plenty of time to spend. From your story it looks like you didn't actually get ripped off or scammed, you didn't hand him any money.

I've known James for a few years, the first set of wheels I got from him, we met at his work. slowly we became friends and I went to his house. The fact that you went to his family's home the first time he met you means he wasn't trying to pull any fast ones. I've seen my share of deals with him and his customers and I see them go both ways, James is always willing to fix the situation to keep his name clear, he has repaired wheels for free for me (things that weren't even his fault) twice. H is a man of his word and I stand behind his work 100%.
I know that this will not affect James negatively because his REAL customers are knowledgeable and know what to look for and what is reasonable.

FLOSS I'll see you tomorrow.