View Single Post
      05-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #37
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

did he say to you "hey brooo... partied cray cray last night bro. i drinking way too much and had difficult time waking up today bro. you understand, no? i vill be at the shop later if you wanna wait. if not, fuck it bro, i'll talk to you later man." *click*

for the record, i grew up in Glendale. possibly the highest concentration of the armenian community outside of armenia itself. i had plenty of armenian friends growing up, but also had plenty of armenian enemies too. this isnt really about a "race" issue. This "arthur hakobyan" could've easily been a "danny kim" in koreatown and all the same bullshit stereotypes will still apply. or couldve been a "lincoln zhang" from san gabriel valley. or a "demetri jackson" from inglewood. or "jim-bob whiley" from fontana. or "juan cruz" from east la.

every race/color/area has stereotypes. sadly, all those stereotypes originated from real true experiences and people. but to BELIEVE in stereotypes and throw it around is just immature. a crooked shop is a crooked shop. doesnt matter what the race or income is.

jm3as hooks it up
Appreciate 0