DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Dreams View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluded View Post
Las Ramblas might be the only Street worth checking out. There is a useless lizard everybody loves. I didn't like the town at all. I would catch a train and head into the Spanish countryside. Can't go wrong.
Las Ramblas is the only street you should avoid. Horrible tourist trap. The neighbourhoods El Born and Gracia are nice around this time a year. Local life is catching up again after the city was flooded with tourists in summer and locals flee to Balearic Islands.

Let me know what you feel like eating and I can make a few more detailed recommendations: from pizzas to hamburgers to tapas to Japanese. The city has all on offer.
We just left the Poblenou for our 2nd apartment in the heart of the Gothic. We are about 2 blocks off the Rambla. Any recommendations for a nice tapas restaurant would be great. Does not have to be in the Gothic. We can take the metro or Uber. Classy without being over the top pricy.

Oh, and where do we get a good espresso in Barcelona? Spanish espresso is supposed to be great but it's been disappointing thus far. Went to Satan's coffee which is supposed to be good. It was pretty awful, but, we are from Seattle so we are spoiled by the best coffee!

Thanks for all the help!
Appreciate 0