View Single Post
      10-03-2021, 06:20 PM   #36
wortel55
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW 318i LCI E91

Shutter e91 does not work oem

Hello, i´m Bern from Holland and I drive a 381i LCI e91.2010. I replaced my halogens for LCI oem bi´xenon's. Made the oem wire change. Earth on pin 2 of the headlight connector and the shutter wire from pin 5 hl connector to pin 41 of my frm module the PL2 FRM II (LED,NSW) date 0609.
Coded the CAS VO and FRM VO ( Add $522) and re-coded the FRM with the code data. I added the TRC code data in a attachment. All works fine, Pull stalk is Flash to pass with xenon but no high beam. Only low beam. Push the stalk is only low beam with dashboard indicator HighBeam (Blue icon) but no shutters. If I put 12v on the shutter wire they work fine, so the shutters are oke. What could be the problem here. Maybe somebody have a look at the TRC file and will find some wrong settings . Or is the FRM module that needs to be replaced: As far as i´m red in several forum posts it should be possible to get this working ok as oem with this FRM 2 Module. Or am I wrong? Please help, because I´m stuck in my options.
Attached files are read outs after coding. From FRM and CAS
BTW this shutter works fine here, but won´t fit into my car.

Coding dates FRM.txt
fa cas.txt

Last edited by wortel55; 10-03-2021 at 06:29 PM..
Appreciate 0