View Single Post
      03-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #15
DTMrack.com
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Greetings to all,

I want to go ahead and address the situation at hand.

Merlin was sold a set of cS7's and the set was shipped to UK without any delays. When the packaged arrived he contacted us regarding the wheels. He was upset that the wheels were damaged and he himself acknowledged that Fedex had responsibility.

I proceeded to offer him a replacement set but he refused and wanted a refund. At this point in time, he had already placed a dispute with paypal, before any conversations of the issue at hand had taken place. I asked him to please close the dispute (over the phone) and he did so, IN THAT SAME conversation I immediately refunded his money over paypal. Because of our procedures, I am obligated to use the fund from the bank accounts and not from paypal. This is why he says that the fund took some time to clear.

At that point in time he had the wheels and the money in his property (and still does) Since he had trusted us by closing the claim, I felt no threat returning the courtesy by trusting him with the wheels.

After we gave him the refund he asked if he could just keep the wheels and get them refurbished. He also demanded that we pay for the taxes of the pieces.

We insured the wheels with Fedex. If Fedex approves the damaged claim (which he filed incorrectly) then they will provide him a receipt which he can use to get his money back for the taxes.

If not, we will close that bridge when we come to it, just like we did when we REFUNDED HIS ORDER IN FULL.

While I understand the frustration of getting a product damaged due to shipping, there is no reason to come down on us in this manner. Especially when a full refund has been given as soon as it was requested.

We always watch out for our customers. We do as best as we can in OUR power to accommodate them. We have a great reputation regarding this. One that we have earned.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to Pm, email, or call us. We always respond.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0