View Single Post
      04-23-2008, 01:13 AM   #32
Notorious
Scrumtralecent
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigito View Post
It's really frustrating because it can be a pretty severe jolt in the car if it does it bad. And it has nothing to do with how hard you drive the car (as one of the other posters said their dealership suggested). It can happen when it's cold...warm...hard driving...easy driving. The frustrating thing...of course...is it doesn't happen all the time so it's hard to show a tech what's wrong. But when it does happen it's like WTF? This is just not right.
Exactly, there's no way this is some sort of "normal" behavior for a car like this. I'm the only person that drives my car on a regular basis and i haven't let anyone else behind wheel part because of this... What am i going to say when they ask me why the car suddenly jolts or jerks from a stop? "Oh it's just like that"?... At it's worst, when releasing the brake from a stop the car delays for up to a second and then SNAPS forward, as if someone from behind bumped into your car at slow speed. Ugh.

I hada Progman update done a few months ago to fix an Ipod 6FL issue, didn't seem to effect anything regarding this at all.

I might be going in for Dinan this summer, and i want this problem fixed!
Appreciate 0