Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

You guys are something else....lol. Your taking this the wrong way man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
... and just pick your competition wisely
I was lined up with a BMS flashed car, something happened to another car in my lane, the right lane, that advanced me forward. Never wanted to race that car from the getgo

I saw how he pulled off the line I knew right away it was running a tune. I asked the guy what he was running and he told me the Vishnu flash via OFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark9T View Post
just let u know its a IS vs I..
most 335IS with any tune and DCI can run low.. 12sec or high 11s? on a 1/4 mile.
anyway, 335IS came with the lunch control too right?
335is comes with LC yes, but its much more difficult to use than people realize. A 6AT using second gear to launch has better pottential in general againt the average person with an IS. There is alot more than you think invloved in launching an IS successfully from a dig

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass335 View Post
So I'm curious, what was your actual time on the slips? Et? 1/4mile trap? Anything?
I did a 12.1 @ 117 with a 2.1 60' , 85 degrees, 70% humidity, 1900+ DA with only 5-7 degree timing. My usual 14 degree timing got pulled due to the heat soak I was having waiting in line.

It was a PTF E40 base starter map, I am now on E50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jippii ensio View Post
LOL at this thread. After having spent all that $$$$ in tuning his car BuraQ still needs to find a car with NO physical mods to win.
Same night as the OP, this is the car I was inline and at war with and was unintentionally advanced due to a car in front of me got pulled out.

This car is a FULL FBO car, with exhaust work, and lighter running the BMS back end flash with JB4 map 7. It simply shows how a flash only car does against a stacked tuned car

Enjoy

Appreciate 0