06-27-2019, 01:09 PM   #889
bluewater328
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 bluewater 328i LCI sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalahueva View Post
I have a question. I currently own a BMW 325i 2010, my Chassis code is WBAPH110XAA636865.

Being a 325i LCI Euro 2.5, my understanding is that I already have the 3 stage manifold and I only have a detuned engine. My question is, can you guys help me corroborate this, as Id like to purchase the AA 330i tune file, and buy the AA Exhaust for my car, even better maybe midpipes, get them too.

But if I have to get 3 stage manifold.. I'd prefer to pass on the upgrades and just save to get a 330.

No 335i as I already own one, just want a NA that responds.

Thanks!!!
As long as you're not getting headers, I'd go to bimmerlabs for their free 3STAGE INTAKE MANIFOLD FLASH. Without headers, the rest of the AA tune won't mean a terrible amount over the bimmerlabs (if any really). Not sure how much a Euro spec would vary since they have a MAFless tune available as well; but that's a question for them.

Bimmerlabs could also do a custom tune to a certain degree for a fee. Hurts you nothing to try that first and put in a submission to them to find out.

To check if you have a 3IM, just pop the hood and see if you have the large DISA connected on the outside of the intake manifold...this how-to shows you the before and after to check: https://www.pelicanparts.com/techart...ld_Upgrade.htm
Appreciate 0