08-22-2020, 12:09 PM   #102
KClemente
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassmaschine View Post
That sounds odd. Which "stock file" are you flashing? There's one that was an unmodified 330i file I was using for testing, I think I will remove that - but you should be able to start with the stock 330i file (downloaded as .bin), modify it and then upload it so you can get the batch flash. What happens if you flash the stock ZB#? My wife took the E90 on a road trip, so I can't test it myself right now.
I've tried both stock files back when they were up for the 330. I used a bimmergeeks cable this time around and it's still the same unfortunately.

RSA Delete followed by stock flash (7623405) and it still results in a crank no start. I'm not the one to say anything about it but its similar to a checksum error.

For the tune file I created, I used WinOLS to find hex addresses for specific maps I want and port it over to tunerpro on an xdf I created. I normally work on MSD80/81 so it's pretty similar terminology.

If i use the vanilla winkfp without any batch flashes, I would have to flash the stock ZB# 2-3 times in order for the car to fire up. It must be flashed at least 2 times even though the first flash goes through without any error.

Note: I don't believe it's my tune file as the car still won't start up even with batch flashing the stock file.