Drives: E90 330xi

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [9.50]
2006 BMW 330xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJ22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado.e9x View Post
After seeing this it gave me the nasty idea to see a hellcat swapped E92 with this E46 M3 hood bulge right over the supercharger, no hacked up hood

Anyway imho I think it would look great with just the E46 M3 hood bulge with it's included vents. I think anything more would be too much and anything less just isn't enough. That's my take on it at least
I think that is a good idea as well. I know these tend to get hot towards the firewall so any way to extract heat would be a good thing. As well as the Cowl delete.

I am thinking the E46 vent and bulge only. Especially because the way it contours, the cut would be much easier to make. I just have to make sure it is there. I want this car to look like an M3, but not necessarily BE an M3.
I agree completely with you. I think that route could be an aesthetically pleasing and functional mod. Plus, the powerdome on the E46 is purely cosmetic. The E9X M3 powerdome is functional in the fact that the engine wouldn't clear the hood without it. Keep us updated on the progress of this