View Single Post
      11-07-2005, 08:38 AM   #18
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
I felt that Passport BMW of Maryland by far exceeded all my expectation. They had very competitive prices, cordial, very professional and even wanted to delivery my car personally to my home and do the paperwork there.

Plus, to add the competitive price that I really didnt work hard to get, they provided my much needed accesories. Accesories that probably cost around $150(rubber mats, chrome pipes, BMW valve cap, 2 BMW key rings, and I didnt asked for them, they just handed it to me.

The car was ready when it was promised, clean and provided a one-on-one "How-Tos" familiarization.

Business office was just as good, didnt bother me with any added extra BS insurance, and willing to work with me, while I waited for bank note to pay for the rest of the car.

Yves Badji@passport BMW

Cant wait to see how the service dept will, be and what service car they will provide me! I'll keep you posted

... regards to Fairfax BMW, I have good feelings with their parts depts, at least Richard, when I was getting OEM 161 Alloys, their prices could not be beated, and same goes for Tischer BMW Parts (Mo, Jason, Idris) also. Between these two Parts Dept, I had them duke out the best prices on my bought spoiler, OEM alloys, and jack kit. Im expecting to go thru them when it comes to beating BMW part suggested retail prices again.

Last edited by ase2dais; 11-07-2005 at 08:54 AM..
Appreciate 0