03-22-2018, 10:39 AM   #7
TorqueAddict
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 340i - 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnxguy View Post
Crap man! Sorry to hear this! Hows the ride with the v2s? I'm trying to figure out a suspension setup, but everyone has a different opinion, lol.
Ride is pretty nice - a bit on the stiffer side, but car handles as if it is on the rails - tires play a big role in that as well. It really depends what your goals are. If you just want to lower the car and improve the handling, KW v1 are a pretty good choice. If you don't want to lower it, just improve handling - a spring strut combo will just do that.(Koni yellow's, Eibach sport/pro with swift/dinan/yellow BMW performance springs) If you want to hit the track, KW v2's give you the adjust-ability to tune the suspension for over/under steer etc.

Apart from that the only other thing that i can suggest is that don't go for a cheaper option like BC - they are decent for the price, but cannot survive Canadian winters. Look for Coil-overs/struts with stainless bodies.
JR Auto tune and Bohl Diesel Downpipe - KWv2 coils - Apex Racing 18" EC7 wheels wrapped in Michelin PSS 245/275 F/R - Zimmerman cross drilled rotors F/R with Hawk HPS pads - SS brake lines - Motul RBF 600 - ADD W1 oil catch can - BMW performance CF spoiler
Appreciate 0