View Single Post
      06-27-2018, 01:34 AM   #2895
AllenSu
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

I’m living in Japan. Yesterday I’ve just signed the paperwork with the dealer to buy my 2007 325i touring. The rules of buying a car in Japan are pretty strict. I’ve got to get a parking spot before getting the car title transferred by law. Anyways I’ve only taken one pic of the beauty. Hope to get all the things done by the end of next month so I can get mysef a 26th bday present.

Took a test drive yesterday. The interesting thing about this car is that, though the drivers seat ie on the right the lever for light signals is on the left side of the steering wheel. Unlike the jdm cars, they have the lever on the right. Which makes some sense because if you are driving an MT you wouldn’t be able to light up the blinkers while shifting gears. It looks pretty weird to me to have the light switch on the right but I’ve got used to it when it’s on the left, I did pushed the wrong lever to move the wipers quite a few times while driving rental cars. The owner told me most of the imported cars in Japan have the light switch on the leftt though.
Attached Images

Last edited by AllenSu; 06-27-2018 at 01:53 AM..
Appreciate 0