View Single Post
      03-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #12
JETBLK335i
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

thanks. i was informed by the vendor that the 68MM oem emblems will fit. I mount the wheels saturday so we will find out. If not, i'll jump on this link you provided.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E93MAC View Post
No it's not true. OEM are different but I found a solution to this issue. This set comes with plain caps and you can place the carbon fiber black and silver emblem or any blue and white design you want on them. My set came with Black and Silver CF.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CVV...&pi=SY200_QL40

Mine look pretty damn good. It took me a while to find those that would fit and these fit! 100% and a very inexpensive solution too! plus you get a steering wheel emblem a hood and a trunk emblem as well, and if you own am e93 you know how hard it is to get another color emblem for our cars, it's a PITA! So I was surprised that this kit covered everything perfectly especially for an e93. Rear Trunk emblem, Avante Garde m359 center cap emblems, steering wheel emblem, and hood emblem. For less than $20. You can't beat that!

I purchased the overlays for my solution prior to this. High quality overlays I think one sheet was like $25! It looked like crap and they peeled off over time, even though I cleaned my center caps before applying them. Overlays are no good, this solution looks and feels like OEM.
Appreciate 0