United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2007 328xi

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremepower View Post
Hello Allan!

Just saw your post......sorry about the delay on your order.

Unfortunately, we dont make the parts and are at the mercy of KW GERMANY....if I had an update regarding your I would tell you or have someone else from here get in touch with you. If I am not available any of our knowledgeable and friendly staff will gladly help you as well. Unfortunately, Im not 100% always available since I have to handle a lot of other aspects of the business.

Please tell me what you want to do. I can refund your card today in full or you can hang in there until your stuff is delivered. If you decide to wait it out we will get you updates as soon as we get them from KW.

Thank you and hope this is resolved one way or another for you.

Regards,

Eric Nareshni
eric@supremepower.com
714 632 1951
Eric,

If you read my post, I understand that the manufcaturer delay is beyond your control. What I complain about is your responses to my inquiries (or lack of it).

What I want you to do is communicate to me better going forwards. You're not always available and your friendly staff are not returning my inquiries at their own free will. The May 17th shipping date, which was already two weeks late from your initial estimates, has passed and I didn't even get an update. I should have been contacted on the 18th if the expected shipment did not happen (again). Instead I had to call 3 times and only got a response from you when I posted this negative feedback.

I'd wait to get the coils as I already waited 3 weeks but I hope you and SPP improve things from now on.

Questions:
  • Do you know if it already shipped from KW?
  • If not, when is it estimated to ship out?

Thanks.

Allan
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake
Appreciate 0