Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M F85

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
FS: 19" Iconz 830zr $1000 !!

Ive posted this had interest but then decided to keep them but they are still jut sitting around an i would like to get rid of them.

I have played with the idea of selling my Iconz for a while now and now I am officially looking to sell.

19 x 8.5 in the front
19 x 10 in the rear.

Front tires are good. 90% tread left on Continental DWS.
Rear tires also have 90% tread left but there is a gash in the sidewall of one and it should be replaced.

The wheels have a few bends but no rash. One of the fronts was cracked but it was welded and I have had no issues since. The other front has a brand new barrel I just received a few weeks ago from the vendor, some of the bolt broke when switching the face onto the new barrel, mod-city should be able to send you a few bolts for a nominal fee. The rears have a few bends on the inside but there are no problems otherwise. Please shoot me a cash offer and i will accept anything reasonable, i just want these gone. Ill have new pics up tonight... text me @ 718 310 8795.. Mike.

These retail for over 3k without the tires, i'm willing to let them go for a fraction of that. I will take into consideration that you will get the bends fixed. So 100 per 3 wheels at the most.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0