cortez08
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfrazie1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lshaw View Post
Cool Story man. Whatever you just stated about NJ Consumer Affairs is a straight up FALSE. You literally sound like Matt (Matt is this you?), spreading false information. Just like when you posted few months back (Post #77).

Anyways Here is my proof buddy, please NOTE the date when it was requested from Matt and acknowledge to yourself how stupid you look now. "HeY NJ CoNSumEr AFfAiRs, CaN YoU TeLL WHo yOU ArE INVeSTiGatiNg TOdaYY....."

1. I am part of this investigation, ill even attach my documentation
2. I am 1 of several cases they are dealing with, I'm sure everyone involved is staying quiet until their cases are close. Mine is closed, so im here to help anyone who needs it.
3.WHY would they fucking tell you anything that has nothing to do with you

You do realize, you have to be an absolute idiot if you think you can run a scamming/fraudulent business if you scam EVERY single person out there. You do need to build some sort of reputation, so you bring in some business, AND THEN scam them. Common now.....

So like i said earlier, Fantastic that you keep using ZNM, nobody gives a fuck. Im here to tell people my personal experience, and have others know what he is capable of. This isn't some bullshit made up, feel bad for me story. Its the truth.

As far as that 135i owner, time will tell. Like everybody else, NOBODY knew what Matt/ZNM/Elyse did to their car until their car left the shop. And people came forth with their stories, just google ZNM Auto Performance.

ARD5040, Keep bending over for ZNM. And please respond this time with something other than ZNM ass kissing. Ill be here waiting.
Got 'em!
Much more to come....Stay tuned!
Appreciate 1
Lshaw251.50