Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3CI5N View Post
So much bickering...if I didn't know better I'd say you were a bunch of women
right? Im putting these on my car. Who is anyone else to say that i shouldnt because etc etc.

I can pick out things wrong on other peoples car and flame them for it, but i dont. why? because i mod my own car not others. If someone wants to put ebay angel eyes, i say go for it. so many people are pleased with them, same goes for ebay bumpers/spoilers. yes more expensive options will be better but not everyone want to spend that money. wait but this is suspension, one of the most important part of the car...you mad? NO solid reviews on e90post, but seems like everyone has had these once before telling me they suck.

you can bicker all you want but if you put over 5k into your suspension and wheels, you could have gotten a better car. would it be better if i bought a 335i for 10-15 grand and put 10k on the stance and be legendary? YOU PUT 350 DOLLAR COILS ON YOUR BMW? you must be broke. LOL e90post logic is too funny. I know what can go wrong, but again its not an investment that going to break the bank. i can put ohlin, ast, or kw and put reps and still be flamed. Then there are people with cheap suspension but with nice rims get complements.
Appreciate 1