Sua Sponte
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LMB 335is

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmojon View Post
After 4 hours of setting up ports, software, chinese, german, old laptop, windows 7 64 bit, and every possible IT thing that could go wrong, I was able to limp into what may have been a successful calibration of my N54 fuel injectors - but not sure.

I ran your INPA app and saw the screen where I could pick E90 and then the German menu with "injector... something" and then when I entered the values from the new injectors, I saw some script errors so not sure it took. Engine is no longer "misfiring" but idle is less than ideal. Any thoughts why the script errors? I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.
If you're using that 6 yr old link from the first post do yourself a huge favor and delete whatever the hell that is and download Standard tools from the bimmergeeks.net download section. With Win7 64bit it should literally take 10-15 minutes to install after you've unzipped it and read the instructions. It's one of the best versions of INPA out there.