12-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #69
Dubbedoutbimmer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335XI Coupe Loaded w/body kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastman View Post
The issue is that I asked for a paypal address after you offered it to me. You said that you thought the other buyer was just window shopping and said if I wanted it for the agreed price I could have it and I confirmed. He then proceeded to sell it to the other buyer so I feel that this was not handeled in a proper manner. While I realize this is a forum I feel that a high level of conduct should be upheld as if we were dealing in person.
Just my $.02
im sure you are a fine gentleman, but enough is enough he had submitted a request first I had to give ample time....imagin if you were him and had already had apyment request sent to you and I sold to some one else.....I can only imagine based on how you are carrying on about this. If any one I know is selling one of these you will be my first call...thank you for the interest and happy holidays

Kindest Regards,
Michael

P.S I just compared the time stamp on your PM requesting paypal against the time stamp on when I confirmed the item sold here in the thread you were like 20 minutes behind so enough said
Appreciate 0