View Single Post
      10-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
omare90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Thumbs up Bimmer-Tech CIC Retrofit Service Review

I recently replaced 2008 e90 CCC with CIC from a donor car from Europe. Most of the coding was done by me. However, I lost Voice Control in the process because donor CIC did not have VC option and DVD was not working properly. Patryk and MEN from Bimmer-Tech took care of my requests quickly with care. I had other coding questions unrelated to the service purchased, but they answered my questions without any hesitation.

Before reaching out to Bimmer-Tech, I requested VO coding help from a few well known coders from a certain vendor but did not receive any response. Since the hardware package was purchased from somewhere else, I wasn't sure coding service would be easily attainable so I decided to do the coding myself. After a week of cable, software, and coding research, I was able to complete most of VO coding. I even had 2012 North America navigation working with DVD and FSC from Sergej, but he could not help me with VC FSC. Not being able to play DVD movies bothered me as well.

Thanks to Bimmer-Tech for their superb work and customer service. I now have fully functional retrofitted CIC. Thanks, guys, especially MEN for working on it and dealing with my questions. You can be sure I'll be going to Bimmer-Tech for future services. They are highly recommended.

Last but not least, I can't thank e90Post community enough for helping no0bs like me get the most out of our BMW experience. Keep up the good work everyone! I'm working on another retrofit project with Video Interface that I'll share here once complete. Until then if anyone has any questions regarding the CIC retrofit, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.
Appreciate 0