09-12-2019, 05:58 PM   #1
Hybridz0rz
Private First Class
Norway
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 Pre LCI 320D M-Sport

Question Electric seat W/memory swap

Hey folks,

Yesterday i swapped my sport seats (heated with side bolsters) to fully electric with memory function.

Ive read and searched everywhere for all the info. So im aware of the procedure.

Ive yet to connect the K_can high and low wires yet. But the weird part here is, many people state that you have to add power wires and the kcan lines for them to do anything.... mine moved after i connected them (i allways disconnect the battery for electrical mods) and they worked for the initial seat positioning so im comfy. But i went to try the heat function of them and there was no heat in them. After that my driver seat did not work... passanger side still works (havent tested heating as im afraid it will make that seat not work aswell)

Im going to check different connector diagrams for a possible explanation,
Ive checked all the corrosponding fuses and non of them are blown.

Could anybody try and shed some light on this as im kind-of stuck here...

Im going to try to code them in with VO codes after i make the kcan lines.

If someone can help id be more then willing to make a tutorial in depth showing how to hook them up with pictures of everything so others wont make any mistakes.