View Single Post
      06-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #25
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@AKMotorwerk View Post
N54 Walnut Shell Blasting - Valve & Intake Port Cleaning Group Buy!

Update:
We have exceeded the 9+ car mark already in under 24 hours of the group buy being open. The price per car is currently at $320. We will leave the group buy open for a while longer to give everyone the chance to join. At that point I will send out PM's to everyone requesting payment and we will start to schedule appointments.

Hey everyone in the tri-state and surrounding areas. We here at AKMotorwerk are proud to present the N54 Walnut Shell Valve cleaning service as a group buy. As most of you are aware by now, direct injection vehicles like the N54 engines, have this issue with carbon buildup on the valves and intake ports. It causes idle issues and takes away power that most of us here are trying to get more of... not less. Vehicles with 25-30k+ miles on them would benifit greatly by having this service done. BMW dealers are not performing this under maintenence or warranty. They are chargeing customers $700-$800!!

We want to help out the N54 community and perform this for you at a more reasonable and cost effective price. Obviously the more people in the group buy, the lower everyone's cost will be. The pricing is a follows:

1-4 cars = $420.

5-8 cars = $370.

9 + cars = $320.

We will let the group buy run for a few weeks. At that point we will close the group buy and have the final price per car. Payment will be required at that time and we will start to schedule customers to start coming in to have the work performed. If there is someone that needs the Walnut blasting valve cleaning done asap, they can opt to have it done and not be in the group buy. Our intro price is $475.

Let's get this Group Buy list going! We have done a few large group buys throughout the years (OSS headlights & Coding) with zero issues. So don't hesitate to sign up for this one too... your car will thank you and you can save over 50% what the dealer will try to charge you!
As always, if you have any questions, please email me Alex@AKMotorwerk.com or shoot PM me.
The original group buy thread was in the sponsor section here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=694652

Here is the list so far:

1. chris98m3
2. Focus
3. FstAzzWhip
4. O HELLA BMW
5. Moodist
6. Szemenyei
7. AcExSpades (PAID!)
8. dwall (PAID!)
9. joro2077 (PAID!)
10. sickem (PAID!)
11. saxon
12. Danny271
13. mave198 (PAID!)
14. Midnight Magic
15. BimmerGuyUK
16. New JerZ
17. nj335i (PAID!)
18. Tim Cuculic (PAID!)
19. nissan
20. bmwfanatic93
21. Arwidrh (PAID!)
22. hemi to e90
23. AW330 (PAID!)
24. Reketjr
25. minag3 (PAID!)
26. Max123
27. koh0886
28. Johndong888
29. parksjm7
payment list updated... waiting on a few more and then will start scheduling. Thanks!
Appreciate 0