View Single Post
      09-25-2014, 02:55 AM   #19
BoondogUK
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue e90

Right, time for a small update/teaser on my progress...

I changed up all my disks and pads earlier in the month and coincidentally a rear left speed sensor issue reared its ugly head. I had the back wheels off and on that many times looking into what it was but I managed to sort this out myself which bought a nice smile to my ugly mug.

While I was there I gave everything a clean and degrease and I was pleasantly surprised to find these:

As per several comments earlier in the thread, I knew it was lower than most others but not due to anything I had done. It appears the previous owner had done the work for me... bonus! The car has a set of the Eibach pro kit all round Happy days!

So onwards with my planned mods it was...

I bought a 330d backbox off the forum and this is just taunting me to get fitted...

I also had the itch for an msport rear skin and diffuser. Now they never did a Monaco Blue e90 msport, so what ever skin I bought would need a respray. I have finally purchased one at the right price with only a couple of scuff and no broken lugs so it won't need much prep work. It should be with me tomorrow and then it will be about when I can get it off to the bodyshop for a respray and fit.

I had been toying with fitting the exhaust before fitting the msport bumper but I want to ensure that I get the tips extending perfectly. The tip that was on my car when I bought it sticks out to far IMO and really bugs me...
so I am thinking I will get it all done together just to be sure!

However it may have to wait another week or 2 as I am off to Ocktoberfest next weekend

So the last bit for this mini update is that I have purchased a new cable from here
For quite some time I have wanted to code my upgraded sound stage to hifi, and I like a bit of a challenge so time to learn how to code!

Well thats it for now... I'll get the pics up when everything is done!