First Lieutenant
Antigua and Barbuda
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
Give the guy a try. He can not be that bad if Barrier is using him....

I almost got M6 replica's but decided not to take OEM perfectly functioning wheels and replace them with average quality tires and replica wheels.....

I also had my eyes on the BBS Air II Ck's for a while..... I think they would look awesome on your car....

Do you have pics of it w/ tinted windows yet? How did they do on the dot matrix? I am planning on getting the windows tinted on the M3.
Yeah, I'll setup a time this week for the PDR - I think he'll come to my parking garage at work and fix it, which will be convenient.

Those do look like nice rims but are $$$. I'm also concerned about the quality of replica wheels which is why I'm starting to lean towards the Linea Corsa Lemans - which are made by Rota. I've used Rota SlipStreams (Spoon knockoffs) in the past and they were excellent quality replicas. I'll have to do some more research before ordering a set though.

Linea Corsa Lemans

I haven't taken any pics yet, I should get some this weekend after I do a complete wash + wax. I just got packages from PakShak and Zaino, so I'll hold off until she gets cleaned up a little

On the rear window, where there is the large dot matrix they recommended that I let them vinyl over that area because they said it's very difficult to get tint to properly adhere, look good, and last for a long time. I gave them the go ahead and was impressed with the result, it looks fine and you can't even tell that it's vinyl'ed unless you look for it. With a lighter tint, it might be more noticeable but with 15% it works very well. On the smaller dot matrix strips around the side windows, the tint seems to have some tiny air bubbles that bug me - they've gotten better since the install. They also told me to come back for a checkup and to get anything touched up and I haven't made it over there yet, I'll bring this up and see what they say. It's not a big deal, I'm just being nit-picky.
Appreciate 0