Not looking 2 SPEED, just looking GOOD
Cambodia
Rep
Drives: 07 328i

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 ANdy View Post
now, im not chinese but why the hell do you think that everything thats made in china is a piece of worthless shit? yeah, so what if they make alot of replica and cheaper quality item, the price is cheaper to buy! If BMW ever decides to build their cars in china it would probably save them money on workers salaries, but that doesnt mean their building standards are lower. chinese are hard working people. havent you noticed that most chinese families or matter of fact MOST asian families that move to the US for 20 years do very well? it takes them 20years to build their empire from absolutely nothing. So dont be ignorant and act like china only makes crap and that their idiots because they dont know what quality control is. because they do, they just dont much of it YET
Give me a statistic of all the products they make there that are better than the original. As for workers, yes they trully are hard workers. With the population issue, either work hard or not work at all. A dime a dozen ready to work.