First Lieutenant
Antigua and Barbuda
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
Thanks you for the input. I agree with you. I think I will go 35% all around.... i kinda like that lighter tint look

I would of gone 35% in the back window since you already have the shade back there if necessary..... but then 15% probably looks better with vinyl.

I ordered the M3 today and hopefully it should be here sometime in Jan.

If you need any help with the Zaino stuff we can coordinate a time to get together and I can go over everything with you. I believe I did a full treatment in Aug. So you should be set for a while keeping in mind that has never been out in rain until the day i sold it to you. So you there should be more than enough protection for a while.

Yeah, I am sure I won't keep the M3 more than 2 years.... We will definitely keep in touch... heck we can even do a photo shoot once the car gets here.
Congratulations on ordering the M3!

Thanks! I might take you up on that offer once winter passes, I think you'd cringe if you saw your car after a week of daily driving in this weather.

That would be great - I've ordered the Eibach ProKit and will place an order for the Koni FSDs and 19" Linea Corsa Lemans/Z2S soon, so it should be photo shoot ready by January I'm torn between silver or hyper black wheels, but am leaning hyper black for a slightly more aggressive look. I'm just worried that I might regret not getting silver, because it seems like a safer color that I'll probably still like in a couple years.

Decisions, decisions... Linea Corsa Z2S (CSL knockoffs)

Appreciate 0