View Single Post
      06-03-2011, 02:33 AM   #1
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Autobahn Exotics, are you kidding me?

I just wanted to share my experience with AE customer service with the entire forum.

I purchased a new AE exhaust from a fellow member about 2 weeks ago and had it installed on my car. The muffler canister had a slight dent in it, at no fault of AE, and my installer could not get the tips to align properly.

I spoke with Casey at AE and explained the situation to him and after several detailed emails, within 5 days, I had a brand new exhaust sitting at my doorstep. Besides the fact that I was not the original buyer of the system, they treated me as if I bought it directly from them. I have never experienced a more competent or willing representative, from any company, to make things right. They didn't throw a new system in my face, but rather tried to figure out why my system, the first of however many, didn't mount up perfectly.

Casey took all of my information and free of charge, sent me a brand new exhaust to mount on my car.

To experience real customer service, at this point in the game, is unreal. I have the utmost respect for AE and their entire sales team. Its uncanny to find a retailer who values their customers as much as we all would hope them to. Especially when they have a product that speaks for itself!

Hats off to Casey and the AE team!

Sometimes, you really do get what you pay for!

Casey, your the effing man! I know I'm not Paul Walker, but you guys deserve all the success thats coming your way!

|| Vorsteiner FF-103 || BMS JB4 || Meisterschaft GTC || RPI || IND || Challenge ||

Last edited by ///M3THOD; 06-03-2011 at 12:43 PM..
Appreciate 0