07-11-2019, 03:18 AM   #1
kash330D
Kash
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330D M-Sport

Help: List of issues including fuel leak , coolant leak and oil sensor

List of issues I have on the e90 330D.

1. I’ve probably gone through about 15L of coolant in the last month or so. I’ve checked for obvious leaks, there’s no white smoke or residue on oil cap or filler cap. I’ve had the EGR delete done (it’s been blanked off). The place where I had my car mapped, said it could be my EGR cooler?

Any ideas or thoughts? I’m trying to get it in to my mechanic for inspection. Another question here is, is the EGR cooler and EGR two separate components?

2. In the in car service menu, I’m not able to the oil level on screen. It says it’s unavailable. Assuming this is just a faulty sensor that needs replacing?

3. I have a fuel leak, only when I fill up a full tank though. I’ve read other threads about the breather pipe becoming perforated. Assume this needs a new pipe but also know that the tank needs to be either fully or partially dropped to inspect/replace.

4. I’ve been told there’s a small leak so I need the ZF kit which will sort the issue

5. Car is in need of a brake fluid service

Seems like I’m going to have to throw a little money at the car either way. I’ve had it 7 months and its now just hit 134k miles.
Appreciate 0