07-15-2019, 05:21 AM   #7
kash330D
Kash
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330D M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
Electronic dipstick will read unavailable until it's measured the oil level, may take a minute or two to get a reading
No reading what so ever.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSweet1991 View Post
What year 330D do you have? One place where I had a coolant leak which took ages to find was the "cylinder head connector" it sits under the intake manifold bolting directly to the cylinder head. The issue you have at the moment is the coolant has spread a lot making it more difficult to narrow down but the easiest starting point would be to start at the top of the engine.. the coolant will always work it's way to the bottom so dont start there start at the highest points and try to pinpoint. Working from the coolant expansion tank follow the thick coolant hoses as one will go under the intake manifold onto the cylinder head connector.

Brake fluid service is a DIY job or I've seen Chemix charge around £45 for a brake service.

ZF service is expensive unless you do it yourself, if your servicing the transmission you'll want the genuine ZF kit as the genuine ZF fluid is a must and would cost around £200 but a garage will cost around £600+ I believe.

If EGR cooler was leaking you'd have white smoke, EGR and EGR cooler are separate.

I'd consider reading up a lot about this car as it doesnt seem "too bad" but when you're relying on a garage that's when things change dramatically.
Cheers dude. its a 2007. It's currently in the garage being looked at.....

watch this space.
Appreciate 0