Wagon Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: E39, E91, E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8apex View Post
oddly enough I was promised this car when I called a week ago

the sales guy couldn't find it in stock, I had to send him links

sounds like (despite MY sending all info in PLUS offering an immediate deposit) they are playing fu games on this

I will be REALLY pissed if the ah's in the eastern u.s. end up with this ...

this was EXACTLY what I would've ordered new, colors and all
They are clearly playing games. I called when the listing popped up with no price and they said I could be first in line to see the car when it arrived from thier sister dealer this week. A day or two later the ad reappeared with a price of $18,900. I reached out and didn't get a reply. At some point someone said it was sold. I called this week and spoke to another salesman who couldn't find the car in their system, he never called me back.

Sounds like they have been taking multiple deposits or already have it sold. Either way, I don't particularly want to give this dealership/company my business. E9x's have started to come back on the market now that replacement airbags are avaliable. It won't be the last 6MT wagon out there. Hopefully it ends up in the hands of an enthusiast and not EAG. I'll keep looking, I wasn't thrilled about buying a car from snowey Colorado even with the great specs.
Appreciate 1
al8apex24.50