Thread: E91s For Sale
View Single Post
      01-04-2017, 06:11 PM   #131
al8apex
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6mt sport, 21k m

re: white, Msport RWD mt 2011 E91 discussed above

I just got an email from the salesman I was dealing with at Beverly Hills BMW (no, not a phone call from the MANY messages left on his cell or office phone) ... apparently they are NOW willing to communicate after he read the negative feedback I left for their BS

"Hey Jim,

I apologize for the experience you had with us during this interaction. This is not the experience we try to provide our guests, in fact we strive to provide our guests with a world class experience. We dropped the ball on this one. The car is not available for sale. Your information was submitted electronically, and is 100% safe. We never actually ran the credit, because the availability of the car was never certain to me. I tried to make sure you were as informed as I was about this vehicle, but unfortunately I did not have much to relay. Believe me if there was a way I could have sold you the vehicle you would be driving it now. I noticed the negative review you posted online, and I find it to be inaccurate with how everything happened. Since I never had this car on my lot I could not be certain of its arrival or availability and did my best to make you aware of that. I would appreciate it if you would reconsider for that is a huge blow for my personal business. If there is anything I can do to help this situation please let me know. I do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and will hope to work this out with you."

smh, 2 weeks after we last spoke ...

anyone side with him/them?
Appreciate 0