View Single Post
      09-30-2008, 07:45 AM   #1
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

BMW Ultimate Drive Registration now open!!!

Here's the schedule and the first few are now open for registration.

Nov 4th - BMW Bel Air
Nov 5th - Tischer BMW
Nov 6th - Northwest BMW
Nov 7th - Tate BMW
Nov 10th - Passport BMW (registration opens 10/7)
Nov 11th - BMW Arlington (registration opens 10/7)
Nov 12th - BMW Sterling (registration opens 10/7)

https://www.bmwusa.com/Secured/Conte...Wjwbai1FUQ1SE=

I'm signed up for both Tischer and Tate and will probably do Passport as well. Nice that they have a few manuals to drive (M3 and Z4) this year since they werent available in the few previous yrs. Tate usually has the best route since its both scenic (around Annapolis waterfront) and fast (Rt 50 during non rush hr is the best).

I'll be coordinating the transports between dealers this year, so if anyone is interested, let me know. We'll have a transport registration page on the NCC website up soon.

For those who've never done this event, I highly encourage it. Not only is it for a good cause, but you get to drive any car from BMW's lineup (and I mean everything: M cars, 5/6/7/Z/X series, B7s, etc). For every mile that you drive, BMW will donate $1 in your name towards SGK, so this is a free event to everyone. They'll also provide a 'preferred' route which will usually give you opportunities to open it up (or make up your own like i've done in the past ).

Signup quick though to get your pick of cars, although walk-ups are usually allowed.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0